Sunday 3 February 2013

Writerer vs Suzy

#/CONNECTION RE-ESTABLISHED/#

So as I was walking up the stairs, I saw this guy earlier who apparently was reading my blog, he was just huddled in the corner muttering "Good luck in your endeavours... good luck in your endeavours." Didn't know what that was about so I just kept on walking, I swear, the higher and higher I get in this tower, the stranger things get.

Finally! I'm approaching a door, I wonder what'll be on the other side of it. I'm now standing by the door, wondering what'll happen when I open it. I hope the next leader is behind it, I'm not gonna find out until I open this door though.

...

Ok its been about an hour now, I should probably go in now. I'm now opening the door and... Oh dear god... This room is a freaking death chamber, there are axes swinging about the place, one of those stretching beds, a table full of doughnuts, surrounded by a pit of crocodiles AND alligators!

There's a hooded figure in the middle of the room, watching me ominously. I'm getting the laser claymore out, I'm just gonna start charging at this guy, he must be a leader, why else would I build up such a moment for him to be. Alright, here we go, I'm running towards him, raising my claymore, gonna slash him up, wow I have a weird thought process, almost at him, wait, he's removing his hood, woah...

I'm stopped in my tracks, this man's face... I just can't stop looking at it... Its amazing!

#/NOW ENTERING DIALOGUE MODE/#

???: Greetings chum!
Writerer: Y-your face...
???: My name is the Somn- I mean, my name is Suzy! How are you, friend?
Writerer: Its so amazing...
Suzy: I'm one of the Scare Mythos Leaders! So I guess we must battle!
Writerer: C-can't stop looking...
Suzy: Oh dear... you can't stop looking at my face... You're going to have to much trouble battling me...
Writerer: Faaaace....
Suzy: How aboot I help you out buddy!

What the? I must of snapped out of it... Woah? What the hell, the guy is just lying on the floor, fading away... Did I defeat him? Wow, I must be pro! I mean, I'm able to just defeat Scare Mythos Leaders without even focusing! I'm going to destroy the next two!

Here! I! Go!

#/CONNECTION LOST/#

#/ACTIVATING END MESSAGE/#
Good Luck in your endeavours, Writerer.

No comments:

Post a Comment