Wednesday 13 March 2013

Writerer vs The Final Leader

#/CONNECTION RE-ESTABLISHED/#

Here it is... The door to the final leader. I am going to kick his ass!
Wait... Why am I defeating the 5 leaders again?
It was to save people...
They were a parody of something that I've stated no knowledge of...
Oh right! The Scares!

Alright, here we go... Running towards the door... Jumping up to flying jump kick it... About to hit it and... OUCH! OH GOD, MY FOOT!

"The door is locked genius..."

Some guy on the otherside of the door said that, he must be the last leader! Hmm, locked huh? I'll just whip out my laser claymore and slash it open! With one big slash against the middle.... and its open! The last leader is sitting on a chair accross the room, I can't see his face, I'm just going to charge him. Wait... there's some other guy here... it's AllfⓍurthwall!

#/NOW ENTERING DIALOGUE MODE/#

AllfⓍurthwall: Nice try, but I'm not that easy to kill!
Writerer: But I saw some guy kill you with a freaking tonfa!
AllfⓍurthwall: Yes! But as you wrote about me fading into darkness, you did not specify that I was fading away forever!
Writerer: Thats bull-!
AllfⓍurthwall: It matters not! Prepare to d-

Woah! Theres sword sticking through, AllfⓍurthwall's face! Was that always there? And he's falling to the floor... and he's dead... FOREVER! HE IS DEAD FOREVER! But the killer... its the last leader that killed him. Wait... the last leader... its me!

???: Urgh, I've had it up to hear with these ridiculous characters, especially this guy.
Writerer: Who are you?! Why do you look like me?!
???: And you! What the hell is wrong with your spelling and grammar?! In, lets wrap it up here, its spelt R-A-P! I bet you're bloody spelling it with a W as I speak it now, arn't you!
Writerer: ...
???: And for the record, the way you're writing 'good luck in your endeavours, Writerer' thats as if you're saying it to yourself, why would you do that? That's just weird!
Writerer:  Uh...
???: And the twelth post? All you do is look at a map... What the fuck?

Screw this guy, I'm rushing him. Here we go, and... SLASH! That outta have finished him off! Now all I have to do is look up to see if I actually hit him or not... and yep, he's blocked it. Wait what?! He blocked it?! Oh crap, his weapon is a laser BUSTER SWORD! I can't beat that, thats at least 2 stages higher than a laser claymore!

Writerer: Who the hell are you?!
???: Oh c'mon you idiot, its fairly obvious that I'm your Scare Mythos counterpart, Writer...
Writerer:  But I'm not even in the Fear Mythos!
Writer: You see?! You're not even supposed to know about the fear mythos, why do you suddenly know about it now?!

How the hell am I going to beat this guy? Wait... theres something that I forgot! My limit break! Here we go, just need to stab my laser claymore into the ground... to send laser shockwaves towards him!

They actually hit him! He's fallen over, here we go, time for my final finish attack! And.... SLASH! I hit him! I did it! I actually beat the last leader!

...I should probably check now.

Writer: Yeah, nice try.

He's already up, and my final finish attack only left an awesome looking scar on his chest... I'm doomed... Crap! Here he comes, its a good thing I'm faster than him due to weapon weight difference.

...

I'm kind of just running away from him now, we've gone around the room in circles about 20 times now. I've noticed that there is a computer saying [RELEASE SCARES - LASER BUSTER SWORD NEEDED]. I've got an idea, but its slightly risky.

I've stopped in front of the computer, Writer is still running towards me... he's swinging and... I duck!

Yes! He hit the computer, it accepted the ID and here come the Scares! I did it! They're all here! I can't remember there names, but I can see they're all attacking Writer, looks like this guy has really got his just desserts!

Crap...

All of the Scares are dead. He killed them. I'm screwed.

Here he comes...

About to swing that buster sword...

All I can try and do is block it with my laser claymore...

His sword broke it...

Goodbye awesome universe that I live in...

Am I still alive? I guess I must be, since I can still feel my psi-me buzzing, god I hate that feature... I'm going to open my eyes slowly... Hmm, nothing different about the room except for Writer being lifted into the air by Paralaladox.

...

Fuck.

Writerer:  Paralaladox... you here to beat the crap out of me as well?
Writer: This isn't- nngh- Paralaladox, this is Finchgear, the- GAH- Scare of Multiverses...
Finchgear: Yeah, the one that YOU trapped in that fucking laser claymore for one thousand and one years!

Uh oh... he's opening a portal to another dimension! Wait... he's throwing Writer through! He must be the opposite of Paralaladox!

Writerer: Thank you Finchgear! C'mon we gotta save my uni-
Finchgear: Your universe? Ha, Paralaladox has already fucked that up. Your universe, your room mate, all completely gone. Oh and I'm not a good guy either.
Writerer: Damn it...

Urgh, he's lifting me up and oh god... he's pulling out my spirit form! I'm just floating in the air now. That idiot, I can simply just float on back into my body. Wait... what is he doing? No! Don't throw my body into another dimension! No!

Finchgear: Well that should get you to stop pestering us! Seeya!

...and there he goes. I'm just stuck floating around for all eternity.

Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment