Friday 28 December 2012

Plan Time and Acelegion appears

#/CONNECTION ESTABLISHED/#

So yeah, the Scares have set me up with this mind blogging thing, I just think and it automatically blogs about it. When I asked them how they came up with this sort of thing, they just told me that they read about it in this blog a while ago and thought it was a good idea. Really painful implantation, lets just say its a suppository...

So we've begun part 1 of the plan and are all riding the Loud now. I don't know how the Scares have managed to get the Loud to shut up but they told me that they stuffed a sock in its speech hole... I didn't really want to question that any further. We're approaching the Scare Mythos HQ now, its freaking huge, but all it is a giant skyscraper with an S on it. We're coming up to the wall now... and we're in, I had no idea that the <Insert all those names here> girl could do that, but she brought a huge chunk of the wall down.

We're in now and we can see a few Scare Mythos members approaching and... Holy shit, Slendawg just challenged them to a break dance competition to the death. The Scare Mythos members are pulling off some pretty swift moves but Slendawg is dancing as if he has had years of practice. Wow this competition would go great with music. Slendawg's won, the Scare Mythos kind of just dropped dead, midway through. Slendawg is saying about how he had about 20 points over them, so he was clearly going to win.

Alright, we've got the Scare Mythos uniforms and it turns out that they're just name tags... I asked why we couldn't of just made some nametags but the Scares don't seem to get how that would've been different from how they got them. The nametag I was given says 'Googlebot', kind of a weird name but whatever. We're assassin's creeding down the hallways now, I have to admit, the Hot Boy's got some pretty good Assassin moves, but unfortunatly I can't tell him that, he's pretentious enough as he is.

We're entering the main hall and the Literal Blind Man is taking the Eldritch C4 to the middle of the room and OH CRAP, AMBUSH!

The Scare Mythos members have all sprung out, we're engaging in battle with them now. Theres so many! We can't fight them all! The Living Women are just fighting against us now, they must have been possessed by Scare Mythos members, why did we even bring them!? What possible use do women who get possessed by whoever touches them to a room full of enemies serve?!

The Scare Mythos are just tossing the Brute around the room like a basketball and all the Brute can do is yell death threats at them! God damn is that adorable, but thats not the point, we're getting our ass handed to us! Count Rake is just yelling about how rude the Scare Mythos are and getting punched in return! I don't even want to think about what they're doing to Slendawg.

We're doomed- Wait! Oh my god! I forgot about the non-useless Scares! The Convocation and Intrusion, they're kicking ass! I forgot all about how they didn't get nerfed and only switched names! We might actually win this, the Scare Mythos are getting beaten the crap out of! Its raining down with their name tags Yeah, take that Achilles you just got <CONTENTS DELETED> by a bug! And you, Minute-Odyssey, you just got the same done to you but with a bird, and upside down instead!

I can't believe this... we're going to win th- Wait, who is that up on the pillar? Yeah theres a pillar in here. He's raising his arm in the air, wait, is that a duel disk? Crap! The Scares are all getting sucked up into it! I'm grabbing onto to one of the Convocation's bugs, crap, I just squished it... Its weird, you never think of a bug's life that much, but they probably value it just as much as- Shit! The Scares!

They're all gone now... The Scare Mythos members have me surrounded and the person up on the pillar is just laughing. I can see him more clearly now, he's wearing a trench coat and fedora, he looks like a villain "Did you really think you could beat us Writerer?! Let alone, me?! The great Acelegion?!"

#/NOW ENTERING DIALOGUE MODE/#

Writerer: How do you know who I am DoucheLegion?!
Acelegion: First off, theres no need for that, alright, douche is just a mean thing to call me. Second off, we've read your blog Writerer, we knew of your plan to attack of us.
Writerer: Damn... I forgot that blogs can travel through to different dimensions...
Acelegion: It matters no longer! I have your friends Writerer, they're trapped in my cards and finally! My deck is complete!
Writerer: Deck? You're a duelist?
Acelegion: The greatest! If I were in another dimension, I'd make blogs about them!
Writerer: Acelegion! I challenge you to a duel!

#/CONNECTION LOST/#

#/ACTIVATING END MESSAGE/#

Good Luck in your endeavours, Writerer.

No comments:

Post a Comment