Sunday 7 October 2012

Stripping and Slenderman

So once I got my room mate down she told me about how a tall faceless thing wearing a suit came in, knocked her out, stripped off her clothes at some point and then stuck her to ceiling. I've never heard of this tall faceless thing before so I'll just call it slenderman. Slenderman must of been the one who turned down the TV, which really pisses me off because he also broke the volume controls to make it loud again (both on the TV and the remote).

When I was getting my room mate down I noticed a note lying on the bed it was hand written really badly, I think it says 'I'm coming back tomorrow!' I think it was left by slenderman who's saying that he'll come back tomorrow!

So me and my room mate are getting ready to battle him once he returns, luckily my room mate has an iron sword with fire aspect. And me? I have an iron glove with spikes on it, it doesn't have any enchantments on it but I think I can still do some damage to slenderman. We've barricaded the front door so he won't be able to get in. Its kind of awkward though because the mailbox is closed up too so we can't get any of our mail.

I should be finishing this post really, me and my room mate have some more stuff to prepare for.

Good luck in your endeavours, Writerer.

No comments:

Post a Comment