Monday 8 October 2012

The Battle and Inappropriate Puns

So there me and my room mate are sitting on the stairs, staring at the door. We knew that slenderman was drawing near because we could hear the ominous silence coming in. I looked to my room mate and said "It's time", she nodded back and we readied our weapons. We got into our battle stances that we had been preparing the whole day.

And all of a sudden there was a large bang at the door as if something was whacking against it, at this I let out a high pitch scream which made whatever was outside make a high pitch scream and we could hear the footsteps of them running off. Then another hour later, the door was suddenly destroyed with a loud crash. Me and my room mate gasped as we looked at the doorway, standing there was a tall figure standing there, it wore a suit and had no face, but I'm not going to question that at all, whatsoever. It was slenderman.

Me and my room mate took our battle stances, getting our weapons ready for our attack. But all of a sudden, slenderman rose his arms and from him came what looked like mini slendermans! They immediatly began to attack me and my room mate, whacking us with mini tentacles, it was actually quite annoying.

So I used my fist of iron to start punching them into the ground, every time I hit one, they seem to disappear in a flash of smoke. As I was punching them I looked over at my room mate and saw her using her iron sword of fire aspect like a pro, slashing through the mini slendermans like they were butter and to make it better, she even had a chance of setting them on fire!

Eventually the mini slenderman's numbers started to decrease until finally with a kick, I killed the last one. Me and my room mate did a quick fist bump before we looked back at slenderman, except... he wasn't by the door anymore. We looked around the house and found him in the kitchen going through our fridge! I tapped slenderman's back and as he turned around I said "Hey slenderman, you're about to get fisted..." and punched him with my fist of iron. But all I managed to do was make his tie, slightly messed up.

He then began laughing, well he looked like he was laughing, he doesn't exactly have a mouth... I saw a tentacle rise from his back, preparing to strike me down. I clenched my eyes shut, preparing for my inevitable death when all of a sudden I heard a window smash. I quickly turned round and saw some guy in a gas mask bursting through the window and using the sink to propel himself towards slenderman, tackling him.

Me and my room mate stood there and watched slenderman and the gas mask fellow rolling around wrestling on the floor. But eventually they began to slow down, they had clearly tuckered each other out. So I took the opportunity to get some revenge on slenderman, I looked over at my room mate and shouted "Use the limit break!" She nodded and leaped towards the slenderman sword pointed towards him, I punched her feet with my fist of iron to propel her towards him but I basically just smashed her foot with iron which seems to have broken it and she kind of just flopped onto floor, I looked up to see slenderman facing our direction as if to say "WTF?". The Gas mask guy used the opportunity of slenderman being distracted and shot him with a ray of light that came from his hands.

The Gas mask guy grabbed onto the weakened slenderman and with a flash they were gone. It was over, me and my room mate had done it, we survived. I guess I should go help my room mate clean up.

Good luck in your endeavours, Writerer.

No comments:

Post a Comment