Monday 15 October 2012

Interrogations and More Archangel

I've been keeping my room mate tied up down in the basement, I felt it was the most humane thing to do since plan B was to remove her legs... I've been bringing her food and I gave her a bucket for the toilet business and stuff so I think I'm being fair. I even gave her a TV...although, it can't change channel... and it only get 1 working channel...and its not on that channel right now.

Well anyway, I went to interrogate her today, you know, to like find out whats been going on. Since I have an awesome memory, here is a precise transcript of what was said and what happened. I'm 'Me' and room mate is 'RM'.

Me: *Walks into the room* Well well well...what do we have here?
RM: *Looks up* EMBRACE THE ARCHANGEL!
Me: Yeah...about that...its not that I don't want to embrace the Archangel, its just that...I don't give into peer pressure...
RM: *Sad look came over her face* *mumbles* embrace the archangel...
Me: Now...who is this Archangel?
RM: Embrace the Archangel! Embrace the Archangel!
Me: *Getting angry* No! I don't want to embrace him!
RM: Embrace the Archangel!
Me: No!
RM: *Shaking her head* Embrace the Archangel!
Me: Wait...is that all you can say?
RM: *Nodding* Embrace the Archangel!
Me: Oh...why is that?
RM: Embrace the archangel, Embrace the archangel, Embrace the archangel!
Me: *Nodding* I see...So if I let you go...will you not attack me?
RM: *Nods*

So after that, I untied her, she punched me at the first chance she got. But she nodded the truth and didn't attack me, so all is back to normal, except the fact that she can only say 'Embrace the Archangel. She is still able to write though so we're just using that for her to communicate.

She says that she woke up and noticed that she could only say that, she went to try and wake me but I apparently overreacted and thought she was attacking me... Shes going to get it checked out tomorrow by seeing a doctor.

Well its getting pretty late, I should be going...

Good luck in your endeavours, Writerer.

No comments:

Post a Comment